Thursday, September 09, 2010

What a difference a week makes!

Last week the scale was up seven pounds. This week it's down five!

......or so I thought. Look closely and do the math. Is the pounds lost right, or is my weight right?



My leader made a big deal (which was nice) when I lost the "5 pounds" at the meeting so this is is how I took it when I got home and noticed what happen.....


She got the 5 right, it was the weight that was wrong. ;-)  LoL

Who really knows if I lost 4.6lbs or 5lbs this week. A part of me obviously does care what the number is due to the fact I wrote in big black pen over my weight and corrected it, but in the whole scheme of things, it doesn't matter. What matters is I lost weight which is a far cry from the crazy ass two week combined gain of last week. Notice I just had to tell you that, that gain was over a two week period.  Yeah, like it's sooooo much better that I gained 7 pounds in two weeks rather than just one! 

Things are improving again though and I'm feeling great. My other friend joined WW tonight and came to the meeting with me so I now have not only one buddy going to meetings with me, but rather two. It's great to have all this support around me. We'll keep each other in check and on target. It's going to be fantabulous! 

2 comments:

  1. Sonya! That is great congrats on your loss! The good news is that you are nearly back to where you were before the 7lbs, and after simply getting back on the wagon. You didn't have to work extra hard to get it off. Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Congrats on the weight loss, girl! Also good to meet another vegetarian :) I'm excited about learning some new veg dishes from you. Perhaps we can share. There's this one that's SO good...Southwestern grits. One of my fave veg dishes :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails