Sunday, November 07, 2010

Unexpected Surprises

I have a date next sunday with a guy I met while walking down the street. Yup...literally walking down the street.

Church Street

a.k.a

centre of the gay community in Toronto!!!!

LOL.....

Don't worry, he's not gay!

This dude just started talking to me as I was enjoying my walk on my break from work. I thought he might be crazy, but then soon found out he's not (or hides it well).  He worked his charm and picked me up. I let him.

I never say yes.  I'm always too scared, but recently decided that, that has got to change. I need to take more chances. So today I said yes. Yes to a date with a nice man on sunday who asked me to give him a chance.

Right now it's weird, but I'm sort of proud of myself. Seems silly I know, but for a girl who too often has run scared, I didn't this time, and that just shows that my hard work is paying off.

I am changing - on the outside, along with the inside!

7 comments:

  1. OMIGOD! That's so cool! Enjoy!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable! Have a great time! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-Hoo! Go for it and enjoy yourself! You've earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! That is so exciting, Sonya! I can't wait to hear how it goes girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)))))))))))!!
    i hope it goes well & totally living vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the support guys....not sure this guy is the one, but I'm glad to be getting back out there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! Good for you for being open and taking a chance.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails