Sunday, March 08, 2015

Loopy!

I just realized something. If I want to lose weight before going on vacation in June I better get better at this healthy eating thing .... and fast. Time is flying by. 

I'm still having a hard time resisting my crazy cravings. Yesterday it was all about  fruit loops..... I mean seriously. I love them, but I haven't had a craving where I made a special trip to go and get them in years, if ever.  Weird. 

I have got to get a handle on it. Why is it so hard? 

My goal moving forward will be first and foremost to weigh myself. I haven't done that in awhile. Secondly it's to start making protein shakes again. Hopefully that will help curb my cravings and overeating a bit. Thirdly, I need to start tracking. That is what I find the hardest. Once I get past day one though, I know I'll be ok. 

I have goals. I seriously want to reach them. I need to. Watch me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails