Thursday, November 27, 2014

Not my best

It has not been a good week. 

I hit the 20 pound milestone and what did I do? I rewarded myself with nachos and an ice cream sundae. Then pizza and more junk. 

On Monday I also started feeling sick. Yesterday was bad. I'm fighting it as best I can and praying it goes away soon (I leave for jamaica on Monday after all), but it has kicked my butt so far. When I'm this sick, counting points is not at all what I want to be doing. So I haven't. I'm just eating what I feel like. I know I have gained because of that. No WI needed to know that. 

Like I said... It hasn't been a great week. 
I will not give up though. I have no desire to call it quits for good. There will always be bumps in the road and this is just one of them. 

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon in all regards and get back on track sooner rather than later. You can do it! Onward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog today. Sorry you've had a tough week. I'm doing Weight Watchers too. Just write this off and start afresh. You've had a wonderful weight loss. Congratulations. (Perhaps stick your 20lb pin on the fridge - that might help)
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better soon ... and certainly before Monday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails