Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fighting the Lazy with Green Dots!


Well folks, I'm back working nights again. Friday night was my Monday morning. I now get to work all weekend. So far it hasn't been too bad (knocking hard on wood here), so hopefully the rest of the weekend will be the same.

My eating has been going well and I'm staying within my daily point range, but I'm a tad worried about my salt intake. TOM also decided to show up on Tuesday and just left today. To combat the salt thing,  I've been drinking up the wazoo today and going to the bathroom multiple times because of it!! To combat TOM... well.... I've done nothing except take naproxen and tell him thank you for coming, but you can go now ASAP. Thankfully he finally listened! Weigh-In is tomorrow so fingers crossed I see a loss.

Add caption
My workouts didn't go as I had planned this week which I do have some guilt about. I wanted to go to three classes, but I only managed to get to one. I need to get better at time management, but on top of that I also need to "fight the lazy" way more than I have been. I find it hardest to when working nights.  This is something I will have to work on moving forward.


I'm actually thinking of making it a weekly blog post thing.


Fight the Lazy Fridays!


Sounds kinda crazy, but I think I need to do it. My idea is to blog once a week about things I've done when I really didn't want to. It could be cooking, cleaning, exercising, organizing etc.... All things I need to do, but normally would put off for another day just because. I know I'm better than I use to be, after all,  losing weight does equal gaining more energy for things, but I know lazy still wins sometimes.


Despite what I have just wrote though, I'm still proud of how far I have come. See those green dots in that picture? Those are workouts I've completed. Yes, I could have done more, but I've still gone to six classes this month and that is more than I did 14 weeks ago when I started this journey. Fourteen weeks ago, I did none. Before November finishes I hope to have six more dots. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. Love the fight the lazy Friday's idea! I'll be looking forward to those and good job on getting those workouts in. I struggle with exercising all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, lazy wins all the time. Good for you for continuing to do well and striving to be more active.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be looking forward to the Lazy Friday posts ... I can use the motivation myself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails