Sunday, November 16, 2014

Weekly Weekend WEIGH-IN


Start weight: 246.5lbs
Current weight: 227.5lbs
Loss this week: 1.5lbs
Total lost: 19lbs

Happy for another loss! 

Yes, as most would be, I was hoping to hit the 20lb mark this week, but I'm happy regardless considering the week I had.

As some of you may remember I had a couple days of mindless emotional eating and also missed exercise classes. Not great I admit, but guess one? Emotions and laziness did not win overall!!! I did not fall off the wagon. I did not give in. I pushed on and won. I will hit that 20 pound mark next week. You just wait and see!! I'm more determined than ever. 


4 comments:

  1. Awesome work! I am glad that you did not have to have a disappointment with the scale after those emotional eating days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!! Keep up the hard work, you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great...keep it up! That's 19 pounds you don't have to look at in the mirror anymore. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog title caught my eye - for some reason it made that old theme from "Days of Our Lives" echo in my head: "Like sands in the hourglass, such are the days of our lives..."
    (My mom loved that soap opera!)
    I'll be back soon to read more - best wishes from a fellow struggler!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails