Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Plan

Hey all....

So the little bump in the road became more like a mountain this past week. I'm not sure what happen, but  it did and we're moving forward. I've got new groceries in the fridge and a workout plan for this week so here's hoping I can get back to kicking some mega fat ass.

The plan:

  1. Drink LOTS of H20
  2. Stay inside my points
  3. Eat more protein

Workouts for this week planned:


  1. Yoga - Monday night after work
  2. Wednesday - walk/jog an inside track with a friend until we pass out.
  3. Thursday - new body exercise class  (not sure what this is, but my friend goes and I'm going with her)
  4. Friday - Zumba (not sure what this one is either, but I'm going)
  5. Saturday - aquafit
I bought a new pair of jeans today. I really didn't want to as I am trying to lose weight, but my two other pairs have holes in them now. I ended up buying a size 18. Here's hoping it's the last 18 I'll ever buy!!!!!  If I stick to eating right and working out I know it will be.  I just have to stay busy and social. If I've said it once I've said it a million times....being bored and lonely are my worse enemies when it comes to food. When I'm bored it's usually because I'm alone not doing anything. This then makes me feel lonely for the company of others. Most of my friends work 9-5 jobs which I do not, so the afternoons I find the hardest. When I'm lonely and bored...(especially when there is no food in the house) I eat and it always ends up being fast food. .... I have to stop this!!!! Stop the insanity I say!!!!! Enough is enough already!

I guess staying busy is easy enough. I could paint rooms in my house, organize stuff, clean, etc...etc....so it's more the alone thing I have a hard time with. I don't know why...I lived alone for 4 years and was fine (mind you that's when my weight ballooned so perhaps not). I guess I like being around people more than I thought.  This week will be nice because three out of the five workouts will be with my friend. She got me a seven day free pass to her gym so it should be fun!

Anyway, Canada vs. USA Olympic hockey is on TV right now. I must go and concentrate on that! Go Canada Go!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to get over my little speed bump. Thanks for sharing your story. Maybe we can jump start together. Good idea to post a plan! I'm going to do it too! Warmest Wishes .... Denise Burks

    http://www.successinthesuburbs.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails