Thursday, December 16, 2010

Still here....

I'm still around folks. Still struggling but still around.

The good news is today I managed to fit into an outfit I haven't worn in probably over two years. I also now am able to fit into my jeans that have been artwork hanging from my wall since June. They are also a piece of clothing I couldn't fit into for over two years as well.

YAY!!!!!

 This yet again reminds me not all victories are seen on the scale. 

I now have a new pair of jeans hanging from my wall. Right now I can fit them over my hips, but I can't do them up. I  promise you though, I will be able to very soon!

Jeans I can finally fit back into after over 2 years!

 My next pair of jeans that I will soon be able to fit back into!



1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo! Clothes NSV's are the best. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails