Wednesday, December 08, 2010

The F word

I've been talking the talk, but not walking the walk.

Fucker!!!!

The good news is, I've been feeling fantastic (another F word!) lately. The best I have in years, and maybe this is why I'm not so desperate to shed these pounds like I once was. Now with that being said, I still want to, and need to for my health. It's just hard to find my motivation again when it has always been to 'feel better'.  Now I have that!  I do feel better. So much better, so why lose the weight now?

We all know why, but I'm just saying.....

So here's to counting points again and hopefully sticking to it. The new program is starting and I plan to follow it for real this time. It's going to be hard with XMAS goodies and all, but I have to stay focused. Something I keep saying I'm going to do, but haven't been since I was sick. Ugh.....

To those that didn't understand my doctors comments on my dating issues...lol...

1. Selling the car  = selling yourself. I need to learn how to do this better like a car salesman! If I don't believe in my product, no one will!

2. Buying a gun to then go out and shoot the moose = I need to gather tools around dating, before I go out there and meet men because sadly at 31, I still have no clue what I'm doing. He was encouraging me to contact EAP which I have now done.

I guess you had to be there....lol.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails