Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weekly WI :-)

Look who lost more weight!!!!

AM WI
Phewwwww,

I was so worried all week I was going to screw up/self sabotage (again) and lose my 20 pound milestone.  It didn't help I wasn't tracking like I should have been. I have been "careful" and sort of was counting in my head, but still...not good!  Don't worry, I'm back to tracking online again now. It's too stressful when I don't! 

I'm now only 2.4lbs away from my 10%  - Wooohoooooo!!! 

add the fact that hot doctor gave me a super nice compliment yesterday, life is GOOD! 

...that or the pills are really working! ;-)

whatever it is, I'll take it!!!!!!!

Anyway, I ended up heading to the grocery store after my WI this morning (I went this AM, as I can't go at my usual time tonight) and then I came home and had some of these......

so good!!!!!

Say what? Potato chips?  Oh yes, that's right my friends. I ate these puppies and didn't even feel guilty about it!!!! I  might be the last on the planet to find them, but these are Kettle Brand "baked" salted potato chips. 170Cal, 4.5g Fat, 3g fibre, 4g protein for 30-32 chips aka 40g/serving.

They are worth searching for.

Total Yumminess!!! 




2 comments:

  1. I'm not on Twitter yet Conny, but I'm thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaay!

    I'm back to hard core journalling--I need to keep myself accountable. But those chai eggnog lattes are my downfall!

    =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails