Saturday, November 13, 2010

No More Date

Remember that guy that picked me up walking down the street?

Well, he called me on wednesday, so I tried calling him back on thursday, but his phone said he was 'unavailable' , then the same thing happened twice on friday.

This morning at 4:30am, (yes, I did just say 4:30am), he calls all upset at me, asking why I've been ignoring him and what was going on. He said he tried calling me 15 times etc...etc...etc....

Very insecure and Very Needy!

My best friend of 20+ years doesn't even call me at 4:30am!

This guy I've talked to once.

RIDICULOUS!!!!!

I explained I had tried to call, but still he just kept going on about it.

He went a little crazy.

He ended up hanging up on me after we spoke for 30 min, going around in circles...

It should have been the other way around!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, the date is no longer going to happen.

It's for the best.

Trust me.

Red flags were showing up everywhere!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Better to find out before the date instead of during! Hope you were able to get some sleep!

    H =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH! Keep running Sonya! Keep running, far far away!

    Thank God for your cat like/social worker senses.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails