Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend Report

I took a peek at the scale this morning to make sure it was going in the right direction.  It shows I'm down - even with my jammies on! Here's to another great 5 days until my next WI. I don't have many 'extra' weekly points left so it's going to be hard (as I work 12hr days on 3 of the 5 days), but I know I can do it.

I went geocaching yesterday with a friend. We did some easy caches in parks etc, and then ended up hiking to a cache through bush for about an hour. Of course we found the 'easy' way to the cache after we hiked the hard way, but oh well. It was a great workout and a lot of fun.

Not much on the program for today. I'm pretty tired still. I'm heading to a friend's church this morning to see her baby be dedicated. Then I'll head home and try to get some wonderful house work done. Wish me luck because I'm sure all I'm going to want to do is have a nap!

On the dude front....He called me last night three times in a row just after I told a friend he hadn't called. He left two messages on my answering machine (as I of course didn't answer) about our date today acting like nothing was wrong! I swear this guy is smoking something.  As if I'm going to go out on a date with him now!!!! The third time he called I answered and got his friend on the other end.  I told the friend to tell him not to call anymore that he called me at 4:30am and hung up on me when I was trying to be really nice while explaining that I have a life and other friends. The dude got upset at that fact already. Red Flag, Red Flag!!!!!!   I told the friend I don't want to talk to him anymore. Here's hoping he'll pass along the message!

I wish I could just meet a nice normal man....that's single and not gay!

Anyway, I think it's time I eat some breakfast!

Enjoy your sunday everyone! I know I plan to!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, that stinks about the crazy guy - you might be able to call your phone company and get his number blocked if the problem persists! I had this problem with a crazy neighbor a couple summers ago, I ended up having to go to the police and having them tell the guy to back off!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails