Thursday, November 11, 2010

Doc Wraps



The hot doctor asked me to go out to lunch with him today.

What did I say?

Oh gezzzzz....

as if you didn't know.

Of course I said yes.

He still has a girlfriend....

*sigh*

Don't worry, I will always respect the girlfriend. I still know my place in his world.

He is a friend....or at least starting to be.

We had a chance to catch up as we haven't seen each other in awhile so that was really nice. He paid for my chai latte and I paid for his falafel wrap...

Did you catch the part where I said chai latte and falafel wrap?

I wouldn't say the meal was brutal, but it wasn't what I was planning to eat, I just ate whatever....

I totally caved for a boy.

*head down in shame*

There is an upside I suppose.

Although, I didn't eat a pita pit pita, it was similar, so I used the pita pit  'build a pita' feature on their website to give me some idea of how many points I ate. It calculated out to be 14 points.

That's a lot for one pita!

Add the chai latte into the mix, and it's a good thing I didn't have much of an appetite for the rest of the day!

Oh shit...what am I talking about? I forgot I ate two pieces of pizza at a union meeting.

ugh....

dammit!!!!!

Thank god for extra weekly points!!!!

Happy Remembrance Day Everyone!
Lest we forget.

1 comment:

  1. I love chai lattes. I get them made with skim milk and the calories are not bad at all!

    Whoa...back the train up? Hot doctor??? Sucks he has a girlfriend! But I know what you mean about caving for a guy (with regards to food). Read my post from yesterday and you'll find I threw out my entire normal way of doing things the entire week because of that! lol We are human!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails