Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Great WI!!!!

I was going to post this later tonight, but I'm just too excited and have to share.

Look what happened at my WI this morning.



WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did it!!!!!

Despite my depressed mood of late, despite the fact I haven't been running like I should be, despite my crazy ass shift work and despite my ups and downs with food.

I DID IT!!!!!!

Me = So happy!

This is why we should never give up my friends!!!!!!!

I ended up going to an early morning meeting this morning as I work tomorrow and can not go to my normal meeting. The leader at this meeting was great. She was very enthusiastic (almost too much so for this non-morning person), and she was very welcoming and had great tips and advice.  I've decided I'll keep going to her meeting now when I can't go to my own.

The girl that weighed me in though, I could have punched. So here I finally weigh in and lose 20lbs.

Do you know what she says to me?

Oh....

you're so close to your 10%.

yeah, thanks.

Remind me that I still have yet another 4 pounds to lose until I get to that milestone. Gezzzzz..... I just lose 20 lbs!!!!!!! Can we not just celebrate that? She did give me praise after the fact, but man.... I was not too impressed. Oh well, the leader made up for it and in her defence, she probably meant well.

I also got this funky charm at my meeting this morning as well.

16 week charm

Weight Watchers celebrates sticking with them for 16 weeks because studies show that anything you do for 16 weeks begins to become habit

Anyway folks, I'm off to visit my sister and my niece for the day. I hope you have a good one. I know I will!



4 comments:

  1. You did it! CONGRATULATIONS! 20 pounds is quite a milestone - add to that 16 weeks on WW and you're set to conquer the world. One step at a time my friend. You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHHOOOO HOOOO!!!

    This is so awesome!

    You're a rock star!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo! That's awesome! Hope you enjoyed the day with your family.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I can feel your excitement in your post. Good for you on hitting 20lbs. You are doing this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails