Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Back in Control

The run last night was wonderful. I actually had a moment where I thought..."ahhhh, I've missed this". I know, I  surprised myself considering the complaining I do about it on a regular basis. The weather was awesome, the route was great and we ran for 24 minutes. Not too long, not too short, but just right. It was great to run with a friend who's also learning to run because we found that we're both at the exact same pace. So when we say we're going to run together we actually mean it. When I have run with my bff before, well.....we start out running together and then she leaves my slow ass in the dust and sits on a bench waiting for me to finish.  It's still nice to get out there with her, but obviously I prefer to run beside someone rather than behind them.

Today I did well with my food and have stayed on program all week. It's great to feel in control again and focused. I was out of sorts for the month of August and I hated it. I felt like crap most days, my belly was beginning to bother me again, and I was tired all the time. I was also pretty stressed out which never makes a girl feel fabulous.  I'm actually excited to find out how much I've lost on thursday. I'm hoping for good results.  Fingers crossed!

Anyway, I found this WW veggie dish I'm going to try to make this week.  I thought I'd share the link with you. It looks like an interesting concept.  Have any of you tried anything like this before? It's called Mama Mia vegetable pie. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not one to usually comment on blogs, but I've been reading yours for some time now. I really like how down-to-earth you are. You don't come off as a know-it-all and I like that. You're human and you're working on becoming a better person. Kudos to you! Please keep posting and allow us to follow your progress. You're doing GREAT and you have more people behind you than you realize. We're just lurkers who read and remain out of sight.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails