Friday, October 08, 2010

Bed Head?


Nope. That's Runner's head! I went out this morning for a run and damn it was windy!!!!!!! The reason I didn't put my hair up was because well.....I can't. It's too short. The reason I didn't wear a hat? I'm a dumb ass! Okay, not really.  What it comes down to is a) I'm not a fan of hats, and b) I had no idea it was that windy out!

As you can imagine this run was flipping hard. I was against the wind most of the route. I wanted to run for 40min, but was having a hard time after 30 so I just came home. I really have to start licking my finger and testing the wind before I start running!

1 comment:

  1. My hair always looks bad when I run regardless of whether it's windy or not! But great job on going anyway!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails