Sunday, October 10, 2010

5K just because.....

I was inside all day working.

7:15am-7:15pm

I finally stepped outside after my shift and realized how gorgeous a night it was.

It was mild.

The stars were out.

and there was no crazy ass wind!

What did I decide to do?

RUN!

Tonight I ran 5K for the hell of it.

WTF?

Who am I?

Where's the real Sonya?

Where's the girl who has bitched and complained about running and having to get out there?

Is she gone?

Maybe...

Okay well....

For today!

I wanted to run tonight.

I saw a beautiful night and my first thought was I should run!

I didn't want to waste it.

This is when I realized......

Perhaps I truly am making a lifestyle change.

I ran because I WANTED to run.

(oh right, I said that!)

I will not give this up.

Run Sonya Run! 

1 comment:

  1. sonya :)

    i love this post. to exercise just for the hell of it, just because, without any expectation or anything: i can't wait to get there!

    have an awesome week, love.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails