Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Early WI - Zero Gained, Zero Lost



Annoying!!!!! I was really hoping that the scale would move this week so I could finally say I've lost 20 pounds, but it wasn't in the cards.  I'm a bit bummed about it of course. I tracked, worked out etc..etc.... so was really hoping, but the scale gods were not on my side. Okay, well maybe they were a bit, I could have gained after all, but still....I'm sure you know what I mean.

Moving Foward, I'm just going to keep doing what I've been doing and hopefully I'll have a great WI next thursday.  My family is celebrating thanksgiving this saturday (as I worked all last weekend), so it's not going to be a easy one, but I really want to drop that one pound so I'm really going to try my best!  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails