Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday WI - Down 2.0 lbs!

Great news! I'm down another two pounds!!!! I've officially lost all the weight I gained during my two week binge. Thankfully it only took me another two weeks to drop the weight again. Thank. You. Jesus! 

In three months (minus a day) I've lost 15.4 pounds. I know if I didn't have those bumps along the way I could have lost more, but lets not focus on the negative people. That doesn't get ya anywhere. I'm just happy I lost weight, and 15.4lbs is nothing to be unhappy about! I've lost just under one quarter of the weight I need to lose. That's awesome in my opinion. 



3 comments:

  1. Great job! Keep up the good work. It may not come off as fast as we want it to but it's coming off and that's all that matters. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! Congrats on a fabulous week.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work!!!!! Woohooo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails