Monday, August 09, 2010

Things happen in 3s - including car accidents!

Yup, that's right folks, I was in yet another car accident last night.  Unfortunately for me, this one was my fault....along with the damn rain! I was coming up to a car in front of me and put my brakes on and slid like a crazy gal. Of course I tried to avoid him, but with no suck luck. Now my car that I just picked up last tuesday from the collision centre from my last accident (that wasn't my fault) is now back in the shop, and I'll have to go get another rental. :-( So. Not. Fun. I'm sure my insurance company is going to have a heyday!

Thankfully no one was hurt. I must say I'm pretty darn sore though. My knees bagged the dashboard (because I'm so darn tall), my seatbelt and air bag did it's job to protect me, but they still managed to beat me up a bit. My neck is pretty stiff too, but nothing I can't handle with some A535 and a neck beanbag thingy. I'm sure you know the type.

Food wise, I have a feeling isn't going to be great this week either. This of course would make a 3rd gain, because on friday I did gain at WI.  I gained 1.2lbs. It's not a crazy gain for the amount of food and lack of activity I was doing up north, but still, it's a gain and I'm not proud of it.

Saturday I went shopping at the Eaton Centre in Toronto and once again was reminded of all the wonderful stores I still can not shop at.  I'm tired of shopping in the fat stores. I'm tired of having no style. I want variety people. I want to shop in every store. I want to enjoy clothing shopping again. As I say this however,  (and yet again I'm not proud) I gave into the temptation of stuffing my face for comfort after the accident and went to burger king for a veggie burger and fries....and an apple pie. ugh.... when will I truly learn, these foods are only hurting me more?

4 comments:

  1. Oh girl, another accident. :( Glad to hear that you're okay. Hope the soreness goes away soon.

    I know what you mean about clothes, I shop in the same few stores - Ricki's & Reitmen's, oh and Value Village. (used clothing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you are ok, even if your car is feeling a little 'ill'!

    I hear you about clothes........soon girl...soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, how crappy! so glad you werent hurt though...hope you get sorted quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so sorry you were in another accident. That sucks! I'm still driving a crappy rental after my accident a couple of weeks ago. Stay safe out there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails