Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Dole - I love you!

Okay, I have a confession to make, I'm currently addicted to this....

I wish I could say I didn't eat the whole bag in one sitting, but I'd be lying. I blame it on my coworker. She introduced me to this devil of a salad and now I can't stop eating it. It's the pefect lunch when working midnights. It's not too heavy, it's not too light, it's juuuuust right.  I've had a hard time figuring out what to prepare for work and with little time I've  been grabbing this from the grocery store on my way to work. I'm not kicking myself too hard considering I use to head to the drive thru on the way to work all the time, (so I'm a far cry from those days), but I'm sure the dressing isn't the healthiest...it's so damn yummy though! So, so good!

Description ( from their website)

Southwest Salad brings the deliiously adventurous spirit of Tex-Mex cuisine to your salad.

Savory Cheddar tortilla strips, sharp cheddar cheese, rich sour cream, and crispy Iceberg and Romaine lettuces create a fusion of irresistible flavors. Dole’s Own Taco Ranch Dressing makes it a true Southwestern treat. All Dole dressings made exclusively for Dole.


Ingredients:
Dole’s Own Taco Ranch Dressing, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream, Tortilla Strips, Iceberg Lettuce, Romaine Lettuce, Carrots, Red Cabbage, Radishes.
 
During my week off next week, I hope to share some new recipes with you all. Like I said, I haven't been doing much cooking at all lately. Nothing exciting to share anyway so hopefully things will soon change in that department!

2 comments:

  1. Good News, go to Metro. Buy one get one FREE! They have a ton of stuff, T.P, mushrooms, grape tomatoes, hummus, and bagged salads buy one get one FREE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the southwest salad kit around here....but after your post, I'm hoping they have it in our stores SOON!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails