Friday, July 16, 2010

Not Afraid

So I've been gone for awhile....this is never a good thing. I haven't been counting my points like I should be and I even skipped a meeting last night. My last post was all talk and no action.  Today I'm getting back on track. I promise you and I promise myself!  I'm not ever going to give up on my goal. I can do this dammit...it's time to shed this fat for good.

Anyway, I love Eminem's music. Always have and probably always will. You might not like it as much, but I thought these lyrics were pretty awesome. He struggled through his addiction to drugs...I'm struggling with my addiction to food. An addiction, is an addiction, is an addiction....

Listen and enjoy.....

Eminem - Not Afraid

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a blog award. Check out my blog for the deets! http://misssarahlou.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-won-award-o.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails