Monday, July 12, 2010

Back in the City

Well I'm back from the north now, and tomorrow I'll be back to work *sigh*. I did pretty well food wise until the drive home. I had a weak moment during my three hour drive and picked up some...yup, you guessed it....ice cream and french fries! Gurrrr.....

Oh well....I'm not going to dwell on it. Today is a new day and I'm back to tracking. I'm still determined to shed these pounds and get back the figure that I've been away from for far too long.  This time I will reach my goal so help me god!

Anyway, I thought I'd share some photos from my  time up north. Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!! You look happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, looks so relaxing. Gotta love cottage/camping life.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails