Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Down 0.4lbs

So I decided to WI today as I'm going away until sunday and will miss the meeting tomorrow. I was going to skip a WI, but decided not to. I didn't lose much this time around, but I also just WI on friday so that was to be expected. A loss is a loss and I'll take anything I can get!  Next WI I hope to lose at least 0.8lbs. If I do I will hit my 5%. It's not much of course, but it is something.  Next step is my 10%....but that might take awhile. *sigh* (24lbs).

The baseball game was a lot of fun.  My man fantasy was crushed a bit though when I found out he now has a  gf. I'm happy for him and I always did know my place in his world, but it still sucks.  It's like when you find out a celebrity you have the hots for is gay! It just ruins it. lol....

Annnnnyway,  Now I'm heading north and I'm pretty excited to get some R&R. I'm pretty much all packed up and about to head out. This is the first time I'm "trailering" as a vegetarian with a family who is not,  so I'm bring all my own stuff. Thank god for Yves poducts! I bought their veggie burgers and hotdogs to try and I brought some veggie ground round along too. Of course I bought lots of veggies and fruit as well. Wish me luck. It's going to be challenging to stay on target, but I'm bound and determined to  have that man dump his gf and come running my way lose this freak'in weight and finally start feeling good about myself again! The feelings are coming back already and I'm looking forward to what the future holds.

Anyway, have a great rest of your week if I don't get a chance to come on here. I have been slacking at reading all of your blogs. Sorry about that. I hope to play catch up soon!

2 comments:

  1. QUOTE:
    "I'm bound and determined to have that man dump his gf and come running my way"

    LOL! Then can I have his girlfriend?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! Enjoy your vaca!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails