Friday, July 09, 2010

Hello From Up North!

Oh what a life! I spent the whole day yesterday out on kamaniskeg lake. It was a gorgeous day for boating and swimming and most importantly relaxing. It's exactly what the doctor ordered....minus the sunburn!
Yup, that's right folks, I look like a cooked lobster (poor little guy) at the moment, but that's okay, I'm not too, too sore and todays weather was crap (aka - crazy rain storm!) so I stayed indoors most of the day.

Food wise I've been doing pretty well. I've used a few of my weekly allowance points, but hey...that's what they are there for! My parents enjoyed spaghetti last night with italian style veggie ground round and President's Choice whole wheat pasta. They liked it.  It honestly taste like beef and could fool anyone! It was sooo good.

Today as I said I spent the majority of the day inside the trailer. I watched a few movies and then went for a run. I'm still feeling discouraged about my running. Yes my pace is a lot faster than it use to be, but I can't sustain it. I ended up walking after 10 minutes.  I suck. I truly am thinking of starting the couch to 5K all over again...but just trying to run it faster.

Anyway, dinner is about to be served. Corn, veggie dog, potatoes...what more could a girl ask for!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome minus the sun burn. ;)

    It's great that you've been able to keep up the veggie lifestyle and introduce it to your family!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails