Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Woo-Hoo!

You'd be so proud of me!


I stayed on point all night while working. I got in extra protein, drank 2L of water and ran today!


Nike+ dude tells me I ran my fastest 1K. A new personal best -- after working a 12hour night shift! Woo-Hoo. The rest of the run went down hill, but whatever....we're focusing on the positive here!


I thought I'd share a song some of you might know already. I absolutely love it. I dance in the car and put it on repeat when I run. It motivates me and just simply puts me in a good mood. I hope it does the same for you. Have a great day everyone. It's time for me to get some zzzzzzzz.


1 comment:

  1. Good job on the fast KM! Keep focusing on those postives and you will see more of them sprout up where you expect and least expect them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails