Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hard

Wow. last night was hard. I was hungry all night. I did eat a bit too much hummus (never buy a container on your way to work), but I did yet again way better than if I was off WW, so I think I should be okay. I chowed down on salad, veggies (with hummus of course) I had a few almonds for 4 points, zero point soup, and a yogurt.  I need more protein in there. I was HUNGRY. I drank a lot of water, but it wasn't enough.  Here's hoping tonight will be different.

A few Non-Scale Victories I'm proud of are:

  • Not hitting a drive thru on the way to work to 'fill up' before a night shift because I had no food in the house. Instead I hit the grocery store and bought salad, almonds and veggies with hummus.
  • Not buying a green tea late from star bucks (which I got in the habit of doing and I have no idea how many calories are in it). I drank loads of water with lemon instead.
  • Not raiding the nutrition centre at work for cookies and crackers to fill me up when I was hungry on shift. I stuck to what I brought from home.
  • Not making a detour on my way home from work to McDonalds to get a McMuffin minus the meat. I just drove right home.
  • Not eating a big breakfast before hitting the hay. I just went to bed right away when I got home.

Things I'm not so proud of.

  • I didn't run before work
  • I didn't run after work. I wasn't sure I was going to make it home, I was soooooo tired. Dizzy Tired.  My head hit the pillow and I was out.
  • I woke up with plans to run and looked outside and it's hard-core raining. Boo.  
  • My procrastination around running is getting out of hand. If I just ran last night before work or this morning after work I would have been fine. The fact I waited to run until now sucks because now I can't because of rain...yes I'm a wimp and don't run in the rain. At least not hard-core rain! 

Running Mojo Come back! Why did you disappear? 

1 comment:

  1. Camon! It was just a little rain today, lol jk, it was crazy torrential rains! Not even me the lover of rain runs would have gone out in that. Yes you might have lost your mojo on the running, and your cons today are all around running,but your pros way way weigh <-- ;-) lol out weigh the cons. Those pros are big time pros! They are all big steps in the right direction of life long healthy choices. Be proud of yourself girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails