Thursday, June 24, 2010

WI tonight

So I had to kind of laugh at myself this morning. For the 3rd time in a row I started dieting the week before TOM came. Yup, yet again my first WI will also be when TOM comes knocking on the door. Do I plan this? Hell no! Apparently the week before TOM arrives I have the most determination to diet and always seem to jump on the wagon. Who knew! Just sucks my first WI always seems to be when I'm bloated and feeling gross.

buffalowings_cover.jpgWI is tonight at 7pm.  I'm sort of excited about it regardless of TOMs arrival. I know I've lost, but I'm not sure by how much. I'm hoping for a awesome number (hopefully above 5lbs), but now with damn TOM here...who knows. So discouraging!

Nothing to exciting about my eats while working nights. I did chowed down on Veggie Patch MEATLESS Buffalo wings though at around 12:30am. I found them really quite tasty, but I still needed to dip them in something (as that's what I'm use to) so I opted to dip them in hummus. I know, but it's what I had. It actually tasted pretty darn good!  Cal are 190 for 4 wings. These puppies helped keep the tummy at bay for awhile.  I ate them with some green beans. I also had more carrots and celery, watermelon, an apple, an all-bran bar and 2 eggs today and some toast. All in all a good food day.  Here's hoping the scale cooperates tonight. I'll let you know! I hope you all have a great day. I'm off to bed yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails