Sunday, January 04, 2015

Weekend Weigh-In

It's been a very tough holiday with much heartache. Lately I've just been trying to keep my head above water rather than truly focusing on my goals for the new year. It has been very hard. It's still hard. Most days I feel like I'm drowning. My bed has brought me comfort more than I care to admit.  

As I say all this though for some reason I have still continued to weigh-in even if I haven't posted about it. I still think of the need to lose weight. 

Last week I weighed this (dec28):


228lbs

I ate one too many chocolates over the holidays and managed to gain two pounds. Some was from emotional eating. Most was I just really wanted chocolate. 

Today I weigh this:
Better, but not great.

Start weight: 246.5lb
Weight loss this week : -1.0lbs
Total lost: 18.5 lbs
New weight: 227lbs

I'm super bummed about gaining so much and losing my twenty pound milestone. I'm thankful however that I'm still in the 220s.  I have to get my head back in the game. It's not going to be easy, but I must. I have goals for 2015 and gaining more weight is not one of them. 

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel more at peace now. Hopefully with the holidays out of the way you can focus back and continue your path. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you're being a little hard on yourself. OK, a LOT hard on yourself. I total 1-pound gain over the holidays is actually pretty good so long as you get right back on track, which I know you will today. :-) Don't beat yourself up...think of all you accomplished. The average American gains five-seven pounds over the holidays. One is pretty reasonable and will come off quickly once you resume your non-holiday schedule. And so will the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Doll, I'm back - I'm ready and I want to try and get this done. I'm so so so ready for this. I'll be posting a blog later today. So glad you're still blogging. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I think you are wonderful!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails