Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Laugh of the day!


My friend posted this on Facebook and it made me laugh out loud! So. Very. True!

As I posted about on Monday I had a difficult food day that day. Tuesday was no different. Despite feeling under the weather with body aches and a stuffed up yet runny nose, I could not get satisfied. Working nights and dieting are hard my friends! Heck, dieting period is! HA!

The good news is I'm still tracking every little thing that goes into my mouth and I'm still ok. Today is also a sleep day so I'm sure I'll be able to stay within my daily point range without any issues. Thank goodness! For now, I'm still resting in bed at 3pm enjoying the company of Kleenex, Vicks vapour rub and Tylenol sinus. Night night everyone, until next time. 

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha! That's totally hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!! Sounds like you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails