Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hard day

Yesterday and today have been very bad days. Not because I've fallen off the wagon, but because of other stressors in my life. Mostly family stuff.  My heart is heavy, I'm trying to fight hiding my head under the covers or sleeping all day. It's been very tough.  

I always try to be the best person I can be. I try to be there for others. I try to support people even when they probably don't deserve my support. I try to make love a priority and hate absent from my life, so why must so much hate always come my way? It breaks my heart over and over again, and I'm not sure how much more I can take.  

I'm trying my best to not let these sad feelings affect my eating. So far I've done well. I pulled out the measuring spoons as I prepared my breakfast and will continue to pull them out at each meal. If I can't control other aspects of my life, at least I can control this. 

2 comments:

  1. Sonya, sorry that you are experiencing some bad stuff right now, but it sounds like you are dealing with it well in regards to your eating. You are 100% right, that our eating is something that is not out of our control. We have control. Kudos for measuring and taking care with your meals. Way to go! Hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that last week was rough. I'm with you. I know exactly what you are going through (hopefully past tense now) Keep your chin up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails