Monday, July 28, 2014

Sluggish

I'm feeling tired.

I should be over the jet-lag by now (and I think I was just starting to) but then night shift happened. No matter how much sleep I seem to get during the day, I'm still so sluggish right now.

The good news is though, I'm eating far better these days, rather than just carbing it up like I use to, so I think it's helping. It has to be, right? 

My salad challenge hasn't really been much of a challenge at all lately. Mind you, I know I'm only on day 3. Each salad as been delicious, but I have a bit of a confession.  I haven't made any of them. Thank you, salad in a bag!  I blame my sluggishness and night shift for not making them myself, but I know it's a bit of an excuse.  But hey... they taste good and are convenient and hopefully I don't find out they are being recalled..... lol.... I promise I will not rely on salads in a bag in the future, although I'm not going to promise I wont eat them either.  Don't worry,  I have 97 more days to be able to balance out both. It's all good.  On top of eating a salad of day, of course I'm also trying to eat healthier overall. I'm not counting calories just yet (although I know that's coming), but I am making much better choices. I'm eating way more fruit and veggies than I use to. I love summer for the variety of fresh fruit you can find. Cherries, watermelon, raspberries, oh my! So tasty.

For those of you joining me on my #100daysofsalad challenge. You're awesome. For those of you who aren't, you're still awesome, but not as awesome as those who are... Kidding... Maybe. ;) 

Salad Day 2
Salad Day 3 

I'm feeling proud of myself for actually doing what I told myself I would do. I told myself after my vacation I would begin to get serious about eating more healthy and I have. Once again, I'm only on day three and I know it's going to be a struggle at times going forward (especially when it comes to exercise), but as I have said many times before, I have too many reasons not to get healthy and lose weight this time. Some of those reasons you can read (if you haven't already) about by clicking the link above.

2 comments:

  1. I'm back! I tried to get my shit together last week and it didn't work so well, but I'm back at this week. Let's do this sweets! I've been out on the trails a few times, and I'm going to back the gym today for the first time in a month... wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails