Saturday, July 02, 2011

Still on a roll.

I went for a 30 minute walk today even though my ipod died and I had no music to listen to. I did an upper body workout with free weights
I did lunges down the hallway at work! I'm working nights and my clients are sleeping.... don't worry. :-)

Food wise, I've done well too, but  I'm currently looking for a plan that will work for me. I gravitate towards just doing WW again, but as I say that... it kind of sucks the mojo right out of me. The thought of doing that program AGAIN, just is not appealing to me at the moment. I know it works, but still..... I think this time I'll try doing something else first and see how it goes.

I happened to catch about 10 min of a TV program today and saw them talking about the 17 day diet. It seems to be backed by the medical community, but  I'll have to look into it more. You never know with 'diets' if they are truly good or not. It  might be a good one to follow for safe/fast weight loss though so we'll see. I'm also going to check out myfitness pal as I've heard it's a good tool too. Who knows, maybe I could use both of them somehow together.

Regardless, right now, I'm just happy that I'm finally moving my butt again!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with whatever you decide on. Good job walking without the music too, I would be soooo slow if I didn't have music to keep me moving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails