Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Namaste

It sure felt great to say 'namaste' again tonight. It has been far too long. I had forgotten how great it makes me feel. How whole. How centred, How relaxed.

It was wonderful to get back into the studio and start practicing again. I'm so thankful that they had room in their intro class for me (since I only signed up two days ago and the first class was tonight).

I decided to take the studio's  "intro to yoga" four week class this time. Although I've done drop in classes in the past,  I thought if I was going to get back into it this time, I better start from the beginning. Learn the positions properly. Learn the background of yoga  and go from there.

I loved it.

Yoga is definitely my kind of exercise and this time I plan to stick with it!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you've signed up for a series of classes! It's the best way to build a solid practice. This is how I end all my classes:

    I honour the place in you where the entire universe resides.
    I honour the place in you of love, of light, of truth, of peace.
    I honour the place within you where if you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, then there is only one of us.

    Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought a groupon for a local hot yoga place that I'm really excited to try!

    I used to practice yoga all the time and am looking forward to getting back into it. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails