Thursday, September 23, 2010

WI Results - Down 0.4lbs

It was a rough rest of the week. I'm not going to lie. I actually went over my points. I just couldn't get satisfied EVER. I'm hoping this is behind me as I go forward.

Thankfully I was able to pull off another loss. A small one, but I'll take it! I really thought I was going to gain.  Starting tomorrow I'm going to buckle down and see if can lose more than 1.6 pounds so I can say good-bye to the 230s. I know it's not going to be easy, but I'm really going to try. I just need to stay focused on the goal at hand and fight for it hard!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is one that I find absolutely genuine and 100% inspiring. You take on what matters, say it like it is, and keep going! We need more people like you supporting our joint journey in healthy living and sharing it all in the blogosphere.

    That being said, I'm giving you the "A Blog with Substance" Award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up with specific instructions.

    God bless you on your path. I'll be keeping tabs on you, but please don't hesitate to call on me for support! We are all in this together.

    Many blessings,
    Becky
    from http://MyWalkFromFlabtoFab.Blogspot.com

    PS: You look great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you had a rough week. :( But at least you managed to get a loss out of it. Even a small one is an awesome one. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails