Tuesday, June 29, 2010

C+

I made it through my birthday. I did okay. Yes, just okay, but come on...if a girl can't celebrate and eat a little extra on her birthday, when can she? I give myself a C+. I did okay at the buffet, but then went to the movies and had nachos and cheese. Damn you nachos for forcing yourself into my mouth and down my throat!

The main thing is I'm back on track today. I'm tracking, drinking my water (with lemon - yum!) and I'm more determined than ever to see another loss at the scale. I ate a hardy breakfast and now I'm enjoying some carrots and celery. Meatless chicken fingers and beans are in my future. I know...I do really need to switch it up a bit, but I'm still working nights and haven't had a chance to make any lovely recipes from my new cook book I got. For now, same old, same old will have to do!

Thusday is Canada Day so this means the WW office will be closed. I'm allowed to skip a week for free, but I think I'll WI on a different day anyway. It's too early in the game for me to be missing meetings. Plus I also need the incentive to keep going which hopefully I'll get once again when I lose again (notice I said when, not if!). My plan is to either WI Friday or Saturday. I'm not sure what would work best with my schedule right now, but don't worry, I'll let you know the results as soon as I get them.  

Hey...random question. Do you buy anything from Starbucks? I'm not a coffee drinker anymore, but I'm curious if there are any other low cal (low point) drinks out there I'm missing out on.  Tonight I ordered a green tea non-fat latte with 1/2 the sugar. I'm thinking that was a pretty good pick, but I haven't looked up the nutritional info on it yet. I know.... not. so. smart. I could end up regreting my pick...I guess we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. 1. if you want the nutritional info on the drinks go to the .com website not the .ca
    2. I enjoy a Grande (sometimes Venti) Cafe Misto (1/2 steamed milk (fat free or soy) and 1/2 coffee) with a flavor shot. So with the flavor shot I opt out of the sugar cuz the flavor shot it sweet enough for me.
    3. Really any flavorshot subs for sugar in my coffee drinks.
    4. Try a nonfat sugar free hazelnut chi tea latte those are pretty tasty and not to bad on the cals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonya~

    This is totally unrelated to your post but I was wondering if you find WW's good being a vegetarian. I'm thinking of going to the meetings this summer instead of doing the online on its on....Also do you get online access with the meetins?

    TIA
    fiona

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails