Friday, March 26, 2010

New Template and Title?

As you can see, I changed the template on my blog...AGAIN....I do miss my old one, but the layout wasn't working well when I wanted to move things around.

I've also been thinking of changing the name of this blog in all honesty (although I guess I'm stuck with the html unless I create a whole new blog). I'm thinking of  changing the name to something that takes into account my new veggie lifestyle and the fact I'm now learning to run.

If you have any ideas send them my way!

4 comments:

  1. :O Does this mean I can comment now (I couldn't with your old template...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you just change your line under your title to reflect your new lifestyle. I think that would work. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new template! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your title :) that's what got me reading your blog the other day! I also liked the banner cartoon with the eyeballs :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails