Friday, January 22, 2010

Down - 1.5lbs

Start Weight - 248.5 lbs

Current Weight - 244.0 lbs

Total Lost - 4.5lbs

Slow and steady wins the race. Not too shabby considering I haven't been counting points. I'm just trying to eat healthier and move more. As I said before I think I'll have to start counting at some point, but for now, what I'm doing is working, so that's all that matters.

I ended up checking out a flow yoga class this week. It was great. Less intense of course compared to the hot power yoga, but still good. I'm going back to the studio tomorrow to try their power yoga 1 class for beginners (this time it will not be hot). Hopefully it will not be packed. Each class is so full right now. This is probably b/c everyone else has set the same resolutions to get active. Here's hopoing I out last them (no wait..I don't hope, I know I will) and the classes will get a bit smaller after a bit.

Today I'm spending time with my mother while getting a pedicure...then it's out to lunch and then once again out to dinner with friends and then we're going to see RENT.  I'm looking forward to the day, but I'm going to really have to be careful what I eat when out. I don't want to gain back that 1.5lbs after all! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails