Monday, January 04, 2010

First Workout

Well silly me deleted two of my previous posts when I was cleaning up my blog.  I wanted to delete all previous posts before January, as I wanted this blog to be a fresh start. I ended up day dreaming and before I knew it I deleted more posts than I wanted to. Oops!! The last time I day dreamed I ended up throwing my contacts down the drain. lol.... Note to self ~ No more day dreaming!

To recap the last two posts in 35 words our less.

  • I currently weigh 248lbs. I hate that number, but know I will not see it for long.
  • Yesterday I was famished all day, but didn't cave as I'm determined to stay on the wagon.

Today was my official 'sleep day' after working nights all weekend. I actually got up earlier than I normally would and just....didn't do much of anything. Sadly these are usually how my first day off is after working nights. I just don't feel like doing anything.  I should have got up and worked out right when I woke up, but I didn't. Finally at 7pm after thinking about working out for most of the afternoon. I actually did!!  I said I would...and I did. Amazing I know. I ended up deciding to go for an hour long evening walk outside among the snow.  I know it's not considered a 'biggest loser' workout by any means, but I did get my ass moving and that is something I am proud of. I'd like to eventually start running again, so I thought I better start walking more first! Sadly the walk is a good workout for me...my hips are now sore. So sad.. :-S

Tomorrow I'm thinking of going to a Yoga studio near where I live. A large part of me wants to, but another part of me doesn't as I expect it to be packed. I'm not the only one with a new years resolution to get in shape after all. I haven't done yoga in awhile, but when I do, I love it. It's something I want to also get back into.

Food wise I'm doing well. I'm not counting points or calories yet, but I think I have ate more veggies and fruit in the last 4 days than I have in the last 4 months! I'm not too concerned I will not lose weight if I don't 'count' yet. I know I'll have to eventually...but until then, I'll keep doing what I'm doing.

Tonight I watched an episode of friends that made me laugh... I thought I'd share.... I'm a planner and found a lot of myself in Rachel in this clip. It made me giggle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails