Sunday, November 02, 2014

Weekend WI

228.5lbs

Start weight: 246.5lbs
Current weight: 228.5lbs
Total lost: 18lbs

I'm in the 220s!!! I'm very excited about that. Two more pounds and I'll hit the 20lb milestone. Seven more pounds and I'll be able to say I've lost 10% of my body weight since starting this journey. When I hit that milestone I plan on taking my first set of progress pictures. Start weight pictures are already posted here

Yesterday was also a great day for me. I completed my #100daysofsalad challenge!! I have yet to upload my last few salad pics to the link on this blog, but here are #99 and #100! 

Salad #99

Salad #100

I'm not going to lie, I'm very proud of myself. I had one salad every day for 100 days!!! I think that's pretty awesome. The best part is I feel awesome. I hardly ever feel bloated or have heartburn anymore, or feel as if my digestive track isn't moving( if you know what I mean). I also seem to have a lot more energy these days (if my mood is ok). I definitely plan to keep eating salads often. Now I just need to come up with a next challenge. A friend suggested #100daysofsoup.  I'm loving that idea, so I think I'll plan to start that challenge after my vacation. Stay tuned! 

Mood wise, I'm hanging in there. Friday night was horrible, yesterday and so far today I'm better. I want to thank those who commented for letting me know I'm not alone and for their support. It means a lot. I'm a girl who usually needs to talk it out to process things. I find posting my feelings down here, it helps with that and to get feedback is amazing. 

Exercising this week didn't really go very well AT ALL, stress and sadness got in the way. This week I'm really, really going to work hard to not have that happen again. I want more check marks on my calendar. I NEED more check marks!! 

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Sonya! 100 days of soup would be good this time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving that idea, and I hope to share some recipes here when I do it!

      Delete
  2. WOOHOO! AWESOME! Congratulations on hitting this important milestone. :-D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails