Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The good and the..... Sore.

As I said I was going to, yesterday I went horseback riding. Joelle (my horsey) was being a bit mischievous and I was alone so we pretty much did what she wanted to do other than the other way around. Not good at all,  as she needs to know I'm boss, but I was a bit hesitant to push her when no one was with me. I'm learning more and more how stubborn my girl can be. We still had fun though and hopefully our next ride will be much better.  

Later in the evening after hubby came home from work (I was off all day) he wanted to go for a walk. There is a great bike path which runs parallel to Lake Ontario we love so we went there.  
Beautiful Lake Ontario

A portion of the path along the lake
Hubby 

We haven't walked it all summer so I guess we were overdue. We ended up walking for over an hour. More like an hour and a half. It was beautiful. The weather was fantastic ( unlike in Calgary... Eek! They have snow already) and we just got to enjoy each other's company. He even surprised me with this! 

My new rings!


Happy gal!

Okay, so it wasn't really a surprise. I knew I was getting it (I picked it out), but I just didn't know when. Hubby even got down on one knee. Yup, that's right, my husband proposed!!! Lol...  Can I get a awwwwww?

When we got married, we went cheap on our original rings. We both were going to wait until later to upgrade them (like at our 5 year anniversary) but I couldn't wait any longer so I got mine now. A girl needs her bling!  I must say I absolutely love it. 

Now... Not to be a joy killer here (cause the pain is totally worth it) but due to all the walking I did with hubby along with the horseback riding yesterday,  my right hip is killing me today. I have had chronic hip and back pain off and on for awhile now. I see a chiropractor at least every three weeks and a massage therapist if I remember to book an appointment. They both recommend stretches which I do, just not as consistently as I'm suppose to. Lesson learned. I've been stretching every chance I get today and I'm still hobbling around. Hopefully I'll feel better soon. I have to get a handle on this pain so I can get my butt moving more.   I also want to feel stronger and pain free come pregnancy time!  

1 comment:

  1. Aww hope the pain eases soon but great job though with all that activity! And congrats on that beautiful bling! Kudos to your hubby for following through! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails