Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Proud

Feeling proud today because....

I once again did not go to Tim Hortons. It's a daily struggle. I made my tea at home instead which tasted just as good and was cheaper. Plus as I stated in my past post I stayed away from boston cream donuts!! I ate far too many of those in the past. 

I resisted chocolate milk at work. I love chocolate milk! 

I wanted a whole bagel for breakfast, but decided to only eat half. 

I ate 2 apples today -- I never do that. 

I ate my 12th salad as part of my #100daysofsalad challenge. Twelve folks!!!  I've ate a green salad each day for 12 days.  Before my vacation, I'd go without eating a salad for 12 days or longer! 

My desires for weight loss and the reasons behind it, are finally starting to mean more to me than a quick mouth watering fast food meal. 


3 comments:

  1. Love it when YOU choose YOU! Keeeeep Goooooing!!! Happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!! You should be proud!!! You are doing an amazing job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What wonderful NSV's and you are doing great with these choices!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails