Saturday, August 02, 2014

First of Many

Today is my official Weigh-In Day.
First WI

I didn't know what to think before stepping on the scale.  I've been doing my 100 day salad challenge, but Tuesday's seek peek was not promising and it kinda shook me up a bit.

Thankfully the scale gods were good to me.

I have lost my vacation weight!!!!

Current weight is now - 244.5lbs

That's a loss of 1.5lbs and 2.5lbs if I counted tuesdays sneak peek, but I won't.

Maybe salads do equal weight loss after all and maybe sneak peek WI aren't a good idea!





.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! New to your blog! Congrats on the weight loss! I saw your earlier post about not losing weight while eating salads, but I also saw you mentioning fruit....I'm on the 'primal' diet. I'm almost 63, and I lost 66 lbs. on it last year, and I'm now at a 70 lb. loss. Fruit converts to sugar, so you have to be VERY careful how much fruit you eat. If you want to learn more about primal, of course you can visit my blog, but the 'guru' on the subject is Mark Sisson at marksdailyapple.com. I'd suggest there to, and clicking the button at the top that says 'start here.' Thousands have lost all their excess weight, by simply eating high fat (yes, you read that right) and low carbs (only carbs being from plentiful veggies and the occasional fruit.) I was a start/carb addict, thought I could never give it up, but 3-4 days in I started feeling SO SO much better, that it ended up being pretty easy! Once you stop ingesting it (and sugars), the body stops craving them. It truly does!

    In any case, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY to the weight loss!!! You've got this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New to your blog too! Awesome loss! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails