Saturday, November 02, 2013

I'm BAAAACCCCKKKKKK........again.

Is anyone still out there? I know it's been awhile and there is lots to catch up on!

A lot has changed and a lot has stayed the same since I blogged last.  First off, the real change is I'm
married now! I met a great guy and 14 months later married him. Say what??!!!!  Yup, I eloped
on May 1, 2013. It was a day shared with only my closest friends and immediate family and it was wonderful. Everyone else got quite the surprise, but this blog is not about weddings and marriage though, so lets move on....

I'm back writing on this blog because this gal needs to lose some weight!!!  Hence why I say a lot has stayed the same.  I have thought on and off about doing this 'diet thing' over the last year
(usually after seeing pictures of myself or trying on clothes) but to be honest, the thought of counting calories or points has me nauseated.  Lets face it, I've done it a zillion times and I am tired of it.  I'm pretty lazy and just don't want to....but, guess what? I'm going to do it anyway.

Luckily with meeting DH - lets call him "Lucky" (you know, as in he was lucky to meet me!) I actually ended up losing a bit of weight without really trying when we first started dating. Wait.......did I just say that? Weight actually can come off without trying? I know, I was as shocked as you are, but yes, I'd say about 10 pounds came off just by moving my butt more. *cough, cough* No....not by doing that....well...... maybe by doing that a little!

Nonetheless, my weight no longer is going down on it's own anymore so it's time to put in some effort.  I've been in the 230s for too long and it's time to change that. I don't have any reason not to, and I have so many reasons why I should  -- which for now I'll leave for another post, or this entry will be far too long.

So cheers to a new beginning and getting healthy. This fat girl is ready.  If you are still out there I'd love to hear from you. I need all the encouragement I can get. Also, if you know of any new weight loss blogs (weight watchers or otherwise), please share the link. It appears that others have left this world as I did way back when, so I'm looking for some new friends who are starting this journey again like I am.



2 comments:

  1. Hurrah!!! Congrats on getting married but I'm so happy you are blogging again :)

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm recently back in the game, myself. I'm curious as to how you are doing...but no updates lately. I have lost all my followers, so feeling a bit blah about blogging myself. I hope you see this and know someone out there is in the same boat as you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails