Saturday, November 27, 2010

Still Fighting this Cold

Still fighting the good fight ladies and gents. I currently sound like a man and have a cough to boot.

SEXY!!!!

Cough medicine is working - sort of.

I ended up taking last night off work and tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to work tomorrow, but it's not looking too promising. We'll see though.

I've been watching lots of online tv on my laptop and surfing the web all while laying in bed.   Technology (and my pillow) are my friends now and forever!

My appetite has started to disappear. I look in my cupboards and nothing is appealing.  Funny enough though, I still crave melted cheese and french fries.

ps. Thanks for joining me on Twitter! I'm getting the hang of it. I don't know a lot of the short forms yet, but I'm slowly learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails