Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My first Blip :-(

Did you know cream of broccoli soup has chicken broth in it??? I didn't...until AFTER I ate it. :-( Yup, that's right, I'm currently kicking myself! Ugh.... I should have known! I'm so so sad about it. I suppose a blip in my transition to vegetarianism had to happen sometime (although I really wish it didn't).. Lesson Learned - check all soup ingredients before purchasing/eating!!!!

Sorry I haven't been a very good blogger lately. I'm still feeling under the weather and currently working night shifts at work. My whole schedule just changed. The good news is that I now get a week off each month (yahoo!), the bad news is that all my 12 hour shifts are lumped together now in order to get that week off. This poses two new issues. One - When will I run? Before or after my 12 hour shifts and two, when will I get groceries! ugh.... Still not sure about either.

As I write this I'm just finishing up work for the night and I think I'm going to head home, go to sleep and then get up at 4pm and run. Fingers crossed it's not windy and cold as it was yesterday. I'm not sure what's going on around my neck of the woods, but the weather has been CRAZY. It's been shorts and t-shirt weather one day and the next I need my winter jacket back on!

Food wise I've been doing alright. I must confess I haven't been tracking. I suck at myfitnesspal. Entering in everything is so time consuming, but I promise I'll get back to it soon! EA Sport Active has taken a bit of a back seat lately too. I know, not cool...so I promise to get back at that as well!

Anyway, that's it for today. Time to get back to work!

Later gators! Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. Don't stress out too much about the chicken broth. Now you know, and can be aware if it for next time. Sucks that you are still feeling under the weather. And Yeah weather right now SUCKS!! ugh no wonder people are getting sick.
    Question: What do you do for work?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails