Tuesday, February 02, 2010

New Ways

Don't you wish some weeks that your WI  was on a different day? I say this because I just so happened to weigh myself this morning and I was down to 243.5 lbs (from 246 lbs yesterday!) Gurrrr. If I weighed myself today, I could have announced that I actually lost 0.5 lbs from last week (I was 244 lbs last week). Sadly,  I weighed in yesterday and had to announce that I gained two pounds!  I guess I should be thankful that those two pounds most likely were sodium/TOM related. I'm assuming so anyway. I'm sure the burgers didn't help either though ;-)

Day one of counting points was great, although I have to say 31 points is not a lot of food people! Not compared to what I have been eating anyway. I can't imagine what it will feel like when I'm down to 23 points if when I reach my goal weight. I realize I'll still have those extra weekly points and activity points that I could use, but still....I know it's not going to be easy....but I will not give up. Not this time. I've done that too often.  I just have to remember to have patience. Something I seem to struggle with right now for some reason....but it's a lesson I need to learn. I also need to keep my focus, determination,  willpower blah, blah, blah....and just push through no matter what. Weight loss is my goal for 2010.  Getting more active and being healthy is my goal. I need to finally accomplish it. I need to get off this roller coaster ride of ups and downs with my weight and just finally lose this weight and KEEP IT OFF! I need to finally have a lifestyle where I'm not bored and not lonely. These are the two things that help sabotage my success. So I need to stay busy. Something I haven't been very good at lately. I admit I have way too much time on my hands....and when someone with issues has time on their hands...they eat!

I do continue to go to the yoga studio to workout though. I went last night for another workout. It was great and according to the WW Activity tracker each flow yoga class I take gives me 5 activity points. Five! That's fan-freak'in-tastic! Tonight I'm heading to the my local  Rec Centre for the first time. I'm going to try the spin/ball class at 8:30pm. I'm a little nervous about going as I don't know what's in store for me, but I'm going.  Period.

Today I looked at my calendar and planned my activity for the month. It's a work in progress, but at least now I have some sort of plan.  Like I've said before I often seem to say I'm going to do something and than never do it. This time around I want to keep my promises to myself. I want to do what I plan to do.  This will keep me a little more busy, and ultimately help lose fat...and what's my goal ladies and gents? Lose weight and gain one hell of a new figure! How am I going to do that? Healthy eating and working out!

So here's to a new plan, a new way of living, a new goal. Ooh-Rah!

1 comment:

  1. I OFTEN wish my weigh in day was on a different day. Wednesdays are 'dinner with the grandfolks' days and their food while healthy is always packed with sodium so I have to either eat sparingly or risk major water weight to accumulate by Friday morning weigh in. For the most part though, Fridays are good by me though cuz those are also 'dinner with the grandfolks' days and my grandpa always makes his famous spaghetti. So being that I weighed that morning, I don't feel guilty chowing down on the otherwise healthy but sodium filled tomatoey goodness. :) Keep up the good work. It's comin off. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails