Sunday, November 09, 2014

Weekend WI


Start weight: 246.5lbs
Today's weight: 229lbs
Results this week: + 0.5lbs

I blame the gain on two whiskey sours and perhaps one too many bites of low fat banana bread last night.  My cycle is also completely messed up. TOM never showed up. Two pregnancy tests later, I'm blaming that one on stress and not a baby.

The good news is I know I'll do better this week. Despite the fact I've ate like crazy today (so much so that Lucky wondered if I gave up WW), I've still counted everything going into my mouth. I'm still on program. Add that to the fact I had the best exercise week so far last week and plan to do the same this week, things will get better. Check out the points I earned. 


1 comment:

  1. Sonya, that TOM sure can mess us up and the scale sometimes. I'm sure you'll see it go back the right way in no time. Way to go on a good exercise week! Keep it going and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails