Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Smart Guy

"Be at least as interested in what goes on inside you as what happens outside. If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place" - Eckhart Tolle
This is exactly what I've been trying to do these last few days. I need to focus more on me, more on my inner self than on the outside crap. Because as Eckhart says, if I can get the inside right, the outside will follow.
Yoga and meditation has helped me greatly already. I still have a long way to go as I still gravitate to food for comfort, but I'm getting there and think the more I practice yoga the more I will finally start using that as my drug of choice rather than a whopper from Burger King. Sadly I ate three this week....I know...SOOOO not good! Not at all in line with my operation to kick ass. Not at all. 
I had a sad weekend (hence the burgers), but I think things are better now. I hope so anyway. Only time will tell for sure.  I just know that through what has happened, I have learned once again that I am weak and strong all at the same time. I'm trying to focus more on my strengths and finding a sort of inner peace (sorry dudes, don't mean to get too deep), that will help guild me on my journey. I think if I can find that, and find love for myself....I will finally be able to allow love to enter my life that is good, pure and  finally requited, because history repeating itself...really does suck ass. 
So, tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow I will get out of bed and say hello to this world and welcome in what comes. Tomorrow I will not have a whopper! Tomorrow I will kick ass. Tomorrow I will refocus on my goals, to be a better me for my 31st birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails